Saturday, March 7, 2015

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again

It feels like that is all I do.

Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well while he was gone.

I am desperate to stop eating junk. 

I just don't know how to make myself get back in the zone.

I don't have any junk food in the house.

Ask me if that stops me?

I am so piss poor bad at planning, that I have to go to the store every day for dinner food anyway.  So while I'm there (after eating clean all day long) I go right ahead and buy crap that I know I will binge on. 

I haven't weighed in 2 days. 

I promised myself I weigh every day.

It's gotten to the point where I'm even lying to myself.

I don't know why, but I'm going to try again today.

Here's hoping it goes better.

Best,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...