Tuesday, March 3, 2015

No Cheat March - March 1 (the eve of Day 1)

March 1, 2015

No Cheat March

I want to put a few thought down, mostly for myself.  I don't know if I will ever publish this but on the off chance that I actually follow through - I want to have a real start point.

In 2 years I have gained back every ounce I lost 3 years ago.  Meaning, I officially have to lose 50-60 pounds again.  I don't even want to think about the reasons and the psychology behind this craziness - but it is what it is.

Stats:
W: 38
Hips: 41.5
Thigh: 25.5
Arm 14.5
Bust: 38-39
Butt: 19 at pubic bone

Some pictures:


My goal look:



I know it won't be easy.  I have started and stopped so many times in the last 2 years.  I'm completely miserable an obsessing every minute about what I eat.  I either am binging and (controlled by food) or "dieting" (and controlled by food).  I know I need to go back to clean eating.  It worked well for me and I maintained it for several years.  There a lot of reasons I quit and the "quitting" was really slow.  I hope to do some posts later to get it all on "paper" and remind myself why I shouldn't go back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...