Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 2 - Clean(er) Eating

Still in the "honeymoon phase".  Day 1 and 2 are complete.  I've eaten clean and no binges.  I did wake up in the middle of the night last night and eat 2 cliff bars.  They are pretty high calorie, but overall good for me.  I'm not going to complain about it.  It could have been way worse.

Day 3 is always hard for me and I'm not looking forward to it.  Matt has a dinner tomorrow in Augusta and I know I'm going to be really stressed.  I have a full day with work and I'm also scheduled to be Maggie's lunch mom.

I'm loosly tracking on My Fitness Pal.  I gave up my 3 year logging in streak last week.  It really felt obsessive and it wasn't doing me a lick of good.  I'm basically keep track now, just so I can look back and see what worked and what didn't.  I'm using it to keep track of exercise too.  I did 5 on the treadmil today.

I HAVE to exercise first thing in the morning - or it just won't happen.  By the end of the day, I'm just tired and I won't do it.

Maggie starts soccer tomorrow.  We are busy people.  I wish there was something I could cut out.

Honestly, I'm stressed.  The business is stressful.  Teenagers are stressful.  Food is stressful.

Good night all.

Best,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...