Saturday, August 22, 2009

Honestly




Had lots of time to think last night, you know, when lil M was up 15 million times. Since big M is out of town fishing and Adod is spending the weekend with big M's dad, I had A LOT of time of my hands. All I can say is, it's a good thing she is cute!




Honestly, I have no idea what is waking her up other than, you know, naughtiness. Honestly, I've tried all the suggestions for getting her to sleep. Honestly, there are times when I feel like saying, "oh well kid, cry it out". Honestly, I almost NEVER do that. Honestly, she's only gonna be little for a little while and I'll cuddle her in the middle of night if she wants me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...