Friday, July 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye is Hard to Do.


After a very hard summer, we have finally relocated to Clarksville, TN. The last week was really hard for me and my kids, especially. We did make a concentrated effort to use the time we had left in Midland making connections with friends and family. While this was fabulous, it also made leaving that much harder.

I believe God gives us time as a gift. I am thankful for the time we've had in Midland. Thankful for our family and for our friends who are like our family!

Last week I took a day trip to Mackinaw City to visit a Bestie. This is time I will never forget. We spent the day roaming around, eating fudge, laughing, crying and making memories. I am so thankful for these girls and all they mean to me! This does deserve its own post and I promise to do better updating this blog.

Now that I've left, I hope this is a way I can keep in touch with everybody.

2 comments:

  1. me too... good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb! I didn't know you had a blog. I haven't done much with mine in a long time. I need to get back at it again. I was so sad not to get to see you in MI last month, but I want you to know that I have been praying for you. Moving is a big deal, but moving to a new state is even more so. I pray you are getting settled and that you are experiencing special grace and strength from our God.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...