Saturday, November 2, 2013

Soccer, Seashell Finding, Sugar Fasting Kind of Day

We had a great day today.  Allen had soccer all day, so he and Matt got up early and went to a tournament.  Maggie, Canaan and I went out to the beach this morning and looked for shells and stuff.  She found a great one.  We found about 20 little hermit crabs.  They were ecstatic and by the end were picking them up for pictures.




On the way to the beach we saw a big buck cross the road out on Rifle Range.  It was really close and both kids got to see it.

Tonight, when I was tucking them in, I asked what their favorite part of the day was.  Both talked about the beach - no one mentioned the deer.  Perfect. Definitely my kids.

Today went ok.  I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy, but I did.  I felt that first little flicker of hope that I'm going to make it. I quickly squashed that down though - as every time I focus on it, I screw it up.

Looking forward to church tomorrow!  and Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...