Friday, November 1, 2013

Sugar Fast Day 3

So far it's been a rough day.

I have a lot on my plate right now and my knee jerk reaction is to eat carby sugary stuff.  To be 100% honest, I REALLY want to .  Who knows if I'll actually make it to morning without caving.

There is stuff in our lives that really needs to give soon.  very soon.  I know God has a plan but sometimes, I wonder if we somehow missed it.  That doesn't sound very trusting does it?  I'm part of this accountability grip and right now we are reading Hebrews.  One of the verses says to take God's promises and mix it with faith.  I'm having a really hard time adding believing right now, let alone mixing it all together.

I know the right words - but what if we were wrong?  What if we made the wrong choice?  There are so many decisions, looking back that I wonder that about.  That's tough.  Living in the past certainly isn't going to help my future.

Psalm 42:11: Why am I discouraged?  Why is my heart so sad?  I will put my hope in God!  I will praise him again…!

Anyway, there really isn't much more to say about this.  I want to have it recorded here, how I'm feeling.  The stress I am under, so when I go back and look at my food choices - I have some correlation.  Hopefully, they won't be bad ones.

I've completed my MFP diary for the day.  The you'd weigh xxx in 5 weeks makes me want to cry.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real

Beginning again and again and again It feels like that is all I do. Matt traveled from Wednesday - Friday this week.  I did not do well ...